daddy, i love you!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Amazing grace,
how sweet the sound,
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost,
but now i see,
I once was blind,
but now i see!
You told me to walk on by,
and just keep my head held high.
You showed me the light,
the true way to happiness.
Holding me when i cried,
listening when it all just died away.
No blood between us,
it doesnt matter.
You walked through my dreams,
you were the only contender.
Through my youth,
i did look up to and admire thee.
I prayed,God, oh God,
let me be as good as he
My heart beats for you,
with you,
because of you.
If it wern't for the love you've shown me,
those long and singled days would have been lonely.
You call me your baby girl.and because of our relation,
it must be true.
Because, Daddy, I love you!!

0 comments: